Welcome to my site! Here you can find information on my publications, working with me, and more. Enjoy your visit and feel free to reach out.
I grew up reading in a variety of genres and this eclectic taste transferred to my writing. I wrote creative pieces for as long as I can remember but started taking writing more seriously with journalism, from a high school newspaper through college publications. I have recently been focusing on creative works, including my chapbooks and microchapbooks, published, forthcoming, and in-progress, and more than 200 poems, stories, essays, and photos.
Books and Publications
- Mistakes Were Made (2017)
- Micro: a microchapbook of micropoems (Nightingale & Sparrow Press, 2019)
- How My Cat Saved My Life and Other Poems (Bottlecap Press, 2019)
- Three Words (Bottlecap Press, 2020)
- Plight of the Pangolin (Vociferous Press, 2020)
- Boleyn (TwistiT Press, 2020)
In addition to my books, I’ve had more than 200 creative pieces published in literary magazines and other publications from around the world, including regular contributions to some of my favourites: Marías at Sampaguitas, Royal Rose, Memoir Mixtapes, and The Poetry Question.
The Juliette Sebock Company
In addition to my poetry and other creative works, there are four companies under the Juliette Sebock Company umbrella: